12 Powerful Questions To Ask Yourself If You’re A Creator
“A series of questions to help you gain clarity about your creations, audience, and direction.”
1. Why do you want to be a creator?
2. Who do you want to serve?
3. What transformation do you want to help people make through your creations?
4. What won’t you do?
5. Whose audience would you want?
6. What does success look like?
7. What’s something you believe that most people don’t?
8. What can you create and publish at least once a week?
9. Where do you fall on the Artist-Entrepreneur spectrum?
10. What are you willing to invest?
11. Do you prefer writing, video, audio, or images?
12. What would you do with a huge platform if you had one?