“You can create a landing page with a lead magnet to collect potential customers’ email addresses, or validate your digital product ideas with a pre-launch landing page.
Whichever way you choose to use your landing page, keep these five tips in mind:
- Get to know your target audience, so you can create a landing page that’s relevant to their goals and pain points.
- Keep your landing page content and design easy to scan. Make it easy for visitors to convert by only including one CTA.
- More than half of web traffic comes from mobile devices, so make sure that your landing page is mobile-friendly.
- Add customer reviews to boost your credibility and build trust with potential leads.
- Test, test, and test some more. A/B testing helps you figure out what resonates best with your audience, so you can optimize your landing page for maximum conversions.
All that’s left to do now is what you already do best: create.”