Only when you know what your exact goal is, start planning the creation of your copy. To have a successful SEO strategy, you must be aware of the 3 factors that form the skeleton of each piece of content:
- The scope of your audience.
- The intent, hidden behind the keywords.
- A clear time-binding plan that will keep you on track.
To attract the attention of your audience, you must:
- Discover what people want.
- Give users a direct answer to their query.
- Understandably present the information.
To attract the attention of search engines, you must:
- Fulfill the 3 points from above.
- Optimize well all elements of content optimization.
- Stay on track with the latest requirements and avoid the “bad old practices”
Writing well-composed content may take a while, but we promise you it is worth the effort.