How the Pandemic Helped Jill Loeffler’s Website Start Earning $150k/Year

$150k per year from a San Francisco tourism tips website.

Big Idea:
Niche websites can be very lucrative. 60% of revenue comes from Mediavine (automatically inserted ads) and the other 40% from promoting affiliate offers like tours and events in the city.

Go To Link