Srinivas Rao interviews author Michael Neill on the Unmistakable Podcast. This is an inspiring message that is very different from a lot of personal development advice. Here are some of my highlights:
- Premature practicality – We are often afraid of trying new things because we don’t know how they will they turn out.
- Nothing will bury your creative future more than fear.
- What if your opinion of whether or not it was impossible didn’t matter and you did it anyway.
- An often overlooked part of success is just showing up on time and doing what you said you will. “Work like an accountant, but think like an artist.’
- If I stay in the game, keep on showing up, and keep creating, overtime something good will happen.