10 Practices for Creator Success
Author Ryan Holiday shares 10 key practices to become a successful creator that he learned from Casey Neistat.
1. Find your motivation – It’s not about the money.
2. Make it count (Momentum Mori: “Remember you must die.”)
3. Take risks – Do cool projects that you care about.
4. Do less things, better
5. Courage – Fortune favors the bold.
6. Be a Craftsman – How you do anything, is how you do everything.
7. Make stuff for people where they are – It’s not about you.
8. Do the right thing
9. Start journaling
10. Train the body and mind
Big Idea: Success is earned through hard work and focus.